Dr. Abbey Dupay Morales is accepting new patients at her Bonita Springs dental office.
At your initial appointment you can expect:
- A thorough comprehensive examination of your teeth, gums, bone, and tmj
- Radiographs and intra-oral photographs as ordered by Dr. Abbey
- An oral cancer screening
- A smile analysis
- A review of your treatment options
In certain instances, treatment can be started the same day as the examination. However, a complex medical history or extensive treatment plan may require subsequent appointments to properly plan and present the treatment sequence in a separate consultation.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Any x-rays taken by a previous dentist, if applicable. Dr. Abbey is happy to accept previous x-rays if they are are diagnostic and up-to-date,
- A list of all medications you are presently taking.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to treatment (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves, artificial joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are currently taking any medication (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.).
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
If your dentist or physician has taken x-rays, you may request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office. If additional x-rays are necessary, they can be taken at our facility.